A guide for progressive parents by Nammilk™
Fill out your name and email address to download our eBook!Download eBook
1. This competition is open to any person over the age of 18 at the date of entry, except, directors, partners, employees, advertising agencies, of Namibia Dairies, as well their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
2. The competition runs from 30 June to 28 August 2023. No entries will be accepted before 30 June and after 28 August 2023 at 23h59; lines close at midnight.
3. To enter, scan the QR code on any participating Nammilk Fresh Milk, Nammilk Long Life Milk and Nammilk Fresh Cream product. This will take you to the consumer journey on WhatsApp. Standard data rates will be charged.
4. 1 till slip = 1 entry. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
5. Submit your name, age, and date of birth along with a clear image of the till slip showing proof of purchase of a Nammilk Fresh Milk, Nammilk Long Life Milk, and/or Nammilk Fresh Cream product. The original till slip must be retained as proof and shown for prizes to be redeemed.
6. No one may enter the competition on behalf of another person.
7. All winners must produce a valid Namibian Identity document to verify that they are over 18 years of age to redeem their prize(s).
8. Namibia Dairies does not accept any responsibility for till slips that are misplaced, altered, or tampered with in any way nor will these such till slips be accepted and/or prizes be rewarded.
9. Prizes consist of the following:
10. Prizes are not transferable, negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Namibia Dairies reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with any other prize(s) of comparable commercial value.
11. Weekly winner announcements on Facebook and WhatsApp.
12. Winners will be chosen randomly via a random draw tool.
13. Selected winners are to share their bank confirmation letters for Namibia Dairies to make transfers.
14. Namibia Dairies’ decision as to the winner (s) is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners may be asked for permission to be photographed and filmed by Namibia Dairies for promotional purposes, and have their names and surnames listed in social media and press.
16. Winners may be asked for permission to give Namibia Dairies full rights to edit and subsequently publish any content on social media, press, merchandise and wall murals or any other platform or channel as decided by Namibia Dairies.
17. The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms, and conditions and by entering this competition participants are deemed to have accepted the competitions terms and conditions and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.
18. By entering this competition, participants are deemed to have accepted the competition terms & conditions and agree to be bound by the rules which will be interpreted by Namibia Dairies at its own discretion.
19. Namibia Dairies reserves the right to terminate or amend this competition at any time if it deems such termination or amendment to be necessary and appropriate.
20. Neither Namibia Dairies nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this competition and/or participant in the prizes offered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Namibia Dairies or otherwise.
Inside our milk are the nutritional building blocks to keep your kids happy and healthy